It is impossible to imagine a restaurant or a cafe without a list of desserts, a confectionery without pies, and a bakery without bread. Dessert is like a finishing chord in a splendid part of lunch or dinner. Not only must it be tasty, it must also be light and dainty. And it goes without saying that the last impression of the finishing chord is sure to be at the high level.
In modern life very few employers have time and opportunity to send their employees to France to be trained to make a competent dessert menu with a full consideration of study of all the nuances and exclusivity elements. And business is constantly developing. As Lewis Carroll said, “it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that.”
I has diplomas of the highest education in two different areas, in addition to her experience with confectionery education and her ever growing experience as a teacher.
I graduated with a distinguished diploma from the Higher Culinary school Alain Ducasse in the city Yssingeaux ENSP (Ecole Nationale Superieure de la Patisserie). Since then, she has been intentional to continuously improve her skills and further her education. She returns to Europe annually to undergo training in some of the most prestigious pastry schools.
As well as being one of the top consultants in the confectionery sector, she has many other notable qualifications. Such as:
- Confectionery artist, Ambassador of the French company «Life Is a Game» (uniform for the chefs); Ambassador of Belgian chocolate “Cacao Barry”; Ambassador of the professional cookware Bergner and Cook&Chef Institute; Ambassador of the RaviFruit and Ambassador of the Sosa Ingredients.
- Member of numerous professional contests
- Consultant in the field of pastry-making
- Author of confectionery columns in Russian and international journals
- Author of the culinary book «On the road from caramel plates» (Ozon.Ru – bestseller), which was nominated for the award Gourmand World Cookbook Awards in 2016 in China « the best book about French cuisine »
- Author of the silicone molds (together with the Italian «Silikomart») and metallic frames of her own design
With more than 7 years of experience in the culinary sphere, Nina works in Russia and abroad conducting master classes and consulting for pastry shops and restaurants. She represents Russia annually at various International Gastronomy festivals and forums
Therefore, I offer my services, which will bring great benefit to you and your business.
Experience in the culinary sphere: more than 10 years
2012 – Ecole Nationale Superieure de la Patisserie (Confectionery school in Issenzho near Lyon, under the leadership of Alain Ducass and Eve Tyurye), Perfectin Campus course,
Annual professional development of confectionery skills:
2019 – training at the Sosa Ingredients company, Spain.
2016 – Ecole Gastronomique Bellouet Conseil Paris, France:
- «Gateau de voyages»,
- «Buche de Noel»
2014 – Ecole Gastronomique Bellouet Conseil Paris, France
- Desserts de restaurants
- Cours d`entremets
2013 – Ecole Gastronomique Bellouet Conseil Paris, France
- Cours de sucre Artistique
- Cours d`entremets
- Cours «Artistiques en Chocolat»
2013 – Ecole Ferrandi Paris, France
- Advanced Pastry
2012 – Course «Chocolate Candy» at The National College of Marzahn- Hekkersdorf, Berlin, Germany
2011– School of Alain Ducasse Paris, France:
- Cours «La essentiel de la patisserie»;
- Cours «Macarons a la folie».
2011 – The School of Gaston Le Notre Paris, France:
- Cours «Les desserts a l`assiette».
- Different types of dough (Pate feuilletee caramelisee, feuilletage inverse cuit, Pate sable, Sables Bretons, Pate a chou, crumble, Brioche, etc)
- Sponge cakes (Genoise, Sacher, Joconde, Dasquoise, Brownies, Pain de genes, Emmanuelle, etc)
- Creams, mousses and cremeux
- Glacages and mixes for velor
- Ice cream, sorbet
- French macarons
- Madeleine, pate de fruits, financier, tarts and tartlets, tuiles (the French almond thin cookies)
- Candies, fruit jelly
- Vegan and vegetarian desserts
- Molecular cuisine
- Tea cakes
- Restaurant version of dessert
- Work with chocolate, plactique chocolate, pastillage
At my master class you can learn how to make several desserts with innovative flavors, tastes, and textures. The unique combination of flavors will inspire and encourage you to become more inventive while creating new desserts, thanks to which your customers will want to return again and again.