February 2017 – two hands on master-classes in Vladivostok, Russia.
Program of course:
- Entremen “Moonlight Sonata”. Composition: “red velvet” sponge cake; cherry confit with tonka bean; lemon-lime mousse with white chocolate. Chocolate decoration.
- Entremet “Africa”: flourless chocolate sponge cake (three layers); chocolate mousse; orange and vanilla panna cotta; saffron mousse; neutral glaze.
- Opera “Raspberry-anis”. Composition: sponge cake Joconde; berry’s soaking syrop; vanilla buttercream; raspberry jelly with anis; pink glacage Opera.
- Entremet “Veil”. Composition: caramel sponge cake; pistachio croquant; exotic jelly with pieces of fruits and verbena; mousse with caramelized white chocolate. For decoration: caramel and fruits-berries jelly.
- Entremet “Velute”: chocolate-banana sponge cake; cremeux with milk chocolate; banana confit with passion fruit; pate choux with whipped milk chocolate ganache.
- Entremet “Peppy”. Composition: Carrot cake with poppy seeds; Sea buckthorn cream; Mango mousse with lemon curd; Mousse with passion fruit, lemon and lime; Crispy croquant.
- Individual cake “Atlantida”: blueberry sponge cake “Joconde”; soft caramel with pecan nuts; blueberry and caramel mousse.
- Individual cake “Sunshine”: lemon sponge cake; pear with caramel; mousse with sea buckthorn
- Individual cake “V”. Composition: orange chiffon sponge cake; limon-lime-rosemary-pink pepper confit; yoghurt mousse with cream-cheese.
- Tartlets “Nest”. Composition: almond pate sucree with cannelle and muscovado; honey cremeux with caramelized white chocolate; pate choux with Croustillant sable; whipped camomile ganache and chocolate decorations.
- Tartlets with pear and red vine. Composition: pate sablee; pears in red mulled wine with Creme de cassis; cream Frangipane with red wine; whipped ganache with mascarpone.
- Chocolate-orange tea cake with Grand Marnier.
- Chocolate bonbons