February 2016 was two hands on master-classes in Israel, Tel Aviv.
Program of course:
- Blueberry-lavender Opera: sponge cake “Joconde”; blueberry butter cream; lavender ganache with dark chocolate; blueberry glacage and macarons for decoration.
- Individual cake “Talisman”: lime pate sablee; pistachio sponge cake; black currant jelly, raspberry jelly, strawberry coulis, lemon courd and chocolate decorations.
- Individual cake “Flame”: lime-mint sponge cake; mousse with mango and passion fruit; cremeux with raspberry; mint jelly.
- Russian classic «Honey Cake» with modern style: Croquant almonds and honey; special biscuit Medovic; honey Cremeux; Light vanilla mousse; glacage, whipped ganache and microwave sponge cake for decorations.
- Entremet “Green”: lime sponge cake with tea matcha; jelly with red currants and cherry; limonchello mousse.
- Cake “Caramelio”: hazelnut sponge cake praline; caramel mousse with chicory; passion fruit jelly. Decoration: caramel glaze; chocolate, passion fruit jelly, caramel and guimauve.
- Individual cake “Orange mood”: hazelnut-orange praline sponge cake; mousse with milk chocolate; mousse orange-pink grapefruit-jasmine; orange jelly.
- Tart “Granny Smith”. Composition: hazelnut sponge cake; hazelnut pate sucree; chocolate cremeux with hazelnut; apple-orange compote with vanilla. For decoration: apple chips and whipped vanilla cream.
- Tartlets “Gold dust”: linzer chocolate pate sable with cinnamon; exotic cremeux with pepper espelette; exotic soft caramel and chocolate ganache with estragon.
- Pate de fruit “Raspberry-rosemary“
- Pistachio caramel
- Petit fours “Profiteroles Tiramisu”