Three master-classes in Almaty (Kazakhstan) – 9 working days, 47 people and 100% practice work for students at Compote Studio.
Program of course:
- Cake “Joconde”: Sponge cake “Joconde”, strawberry mousse; jelly with red berries and mint.
- Individual cake “Peach”: caramel sponge cake; caramel cremeux with peach; light peach mousse.
- Tart “Granni Smith”: hazelnut pate sablee; hazelnut sponge cake; chocolate cremeux with hazelnut; apple-orange compote with vanilla. For decoration neutral glacage, apple chips, whipped vanilla ganache and chocolate elements.
- Individual cake “Flame” : lime-mint sponge cake; mango-passion fruit mousse; raspberry cremeux and mint jelly; mirror glaçage and micro macarons for decoration.
- Cake “Caramelio”: sponge cake praline; caramel mousse with chicory; jelly with passion fruit; caramel glacage. For decoration chocolate elements and passion fruit guimauves.
- Individual cake “Profiterole”: almond sponge cake “dacquoise”; pate choux; vanilla light mousse with strawberry-basil pate de fruit; apricot mousse.
- Individual cake “Texture of lemon”: lemon sponge cake with Creme Fraiche; baked lemon cream; lemon curd, light lemon mousse. Inside bonbons: lemon-lime caramel.
- Individual cake “Japanese cherry”: japanese sponge cake; sour cherry jelly with bitter almonds; mousse with rosemary and white chocolate; cherry cremeux. Decoration with plastique chocolate.
- Entremet “Blueblue” (chocolate, apricot, cherry): chocolate pain de genes; almond praline; apricot and cherry jelly; passion fruit soft caramel; chocolate mousse (53,8% of cacao). Chocolate glaze and chocolate decoration.
- Red berries tart: almond pate sablee; sponge cake “Joconde”; jelly with red berries; cremeux with nectarine, lime and thyme. Macarons for decoration.
- Strawberry tartlets with vanilla whipped ganache.