In March 2018 was three days master-class in Sharjah, Emirates at Arwna school.
The program of course:
- Entremet “Dream Catcher”. Composition: chocolate sponge cake “Davil’s food cake”, light coconut mousse with litchi; dark chocolate mousse; cremeux raspberry and litchi. Mirror glasage and chocolate decoration.
- Entremet “Toile d’araignee”. Composition: base with reconstructed linzer pate sablee; almond-lemon sponge cake; sea buckthorn mousse; caramelized pear jelly.
- Entremet “Black forest”. Composition: chocolate sponge cake “pain de genes”; chocolate crumble; cherry jelly “griotte”; coconut sponge cake with tonka bean; whipped mascarpone ganache with vanilla.
- Individual cake “Rose”. Composition: yoghurt sponge cake with passion fruit; yoghurt mousse with vanilla; confit with raspberry, passion fruit and rose.
- Individual cake “Ostara”. Composition: sponge cake with dry apricots; melon-calamansi-curry cream; beetroot mousse with red currants and white chocolate Zephyr Cacao Barry.
- Individual cake “Sunflower”. Composition: orange sponge cake with vanilla; orange panna-cotta; bolo de rolo with passion fruit, lime and lemon; mango mousse.
- “Tarte au citron revisitee”: lemon pate sablee; lemon sponge cake; lemon-lime backed cream; lemon-lime curd; italian merengue and white chocolate for decoration.
- Chocolate-caramel tea cake with soft chocolate caramel
- Lime-basil tart with the strawberries. Composition: Almont pate-sablee; Basil cream; Strawberries.
- Tart with macadamia and roasted mango. Composition: hazelnut pate sablee; baked macadamia cream; roasted mango; ginger cremeux; mousse with milk chocolate and mango.