In January 2018 was three days hands on master-class in Novosibirsk, Russia.
Program of course:
- Entremet “Nutcracker”. Composition: sable breton cacao; flourless sponge cake; caramel Mou with mix of nuts; chocolate praline mousse.
- Cake “Red Velvet”. Caramel sponge cake with baked white chocolate; chokeberry russian marshmallow with agar-agar; whipped lemon-lime-mint jelly; mousse with milk chocolate and red currants.
- Entremet “Brioche”. Composition: citrus brioche; jelly with backed raspberry and apricote wuth Earl Cray tea; youghurt noussse with Earl Cray tea, oranges and raspberry.
- Entremet “Curry”: sponge cake with curry; apple crumble; pineapple confit with coriander; pistachio mousse.
- Individual cake “Chocolate-apricot-rosemary”. Composition: crunchy layer, chocolate gliten free sponge cake; aprocot confit; light chocolate nousse; glacage.
- Individual cake “InLove”. Composition: spicy pate sablee; champagne-passion fruit sponge cake; mousse strawberry-champagne; confit melon-passion fruit, anis, curry; soft chocolate ganache with cherry and pink pepper.
- Individual cake “White forest”. Composition: lemon sponge cake; cherri confit; lemon mousse; meringue and macarons for decorations.
- Individual cake “Kiev”. Composition: sponge cake daquoise itch nuts; soft salted caramel; caramelized hazelnuts and chocolate butter cream with cognac. For decoration – chocolate nest, gold caramelized nuts and glacage “gourmet”.
- Individual cake “Cocktail”: pistachio sponge cake; lemon-lime curd; strawberry-mint jelly; limoncello mousse.
- Tartlets chocolate and caramel.
- Tart cheesecake with strawbery.