In april was two hands on master-classes and I represent to you results of three days work of my first group.
Program for course:
- Entremet “Eos”. Composition: lemon sponge cake with cream fraiche; whild strawberry jelly; yoghurt-sour cream mousse; shantilly.
- Entremet “Jurate”. Composition: reconstituted pate sablee with white chocolate; sponge cake with champagne and sea buchtorn; cream cheese “cream brulee”; compote with sea buckthorn, tangerine and cape gooseberry; mousse cheesecake. For decoration^ chocolate elements and caviar from exotic-citrus compote.
- Entremet “Wreath”. Composition: biscuit with red berries; reconstructed shtreyzel; compote with red berries; mousse with red berries; mirror glaze and chocolate decorations.
- Entremet “Flora”. Composition: crunchy base; yoghurt-laim cream; basil jelly; mousse with creen apple and lime.
- Entremet “Peppy”. Composition: Carrot cake with poppy seeds; Sea buckthorn cream; Mango mousse with lemon curd; Mousse with passion fruit, lemon and lime; Crispy croquant.
- Individual cake “Snowy strawberry”. Composition: berry biscuit; jelly with balsamic vinegar and strawberries; Light strawberry cream; almond mousse; strawberry jelly.
- Individual cake “Sacher” modern. Composition: Sacher sponge cake; ganache; apricote compote; chocolate decoration.
- Individual cake “Sunshine”: lemon sponge cake; pear with caramel; mousse with sea buckthorn
- Individual cake “Little lemon”. Composition: lemon cream; light lemon mousse; special crunchy base; lemon jel.
- Tart “Pina Colada”. Composition: hazelnut pate sablee; cream frangipane; lime cremeux; pineapple with vanilla and lime; coconut mousse.
- Tartkets caramel-popcorn
- Tropic pie
- Chocolate, caramel, salted peanuts tea cake
- Three types of molding chocolate bonbons