In December 2017 wa sthree days hands on master-class in St.Petersburg, at Culinary School number 1.
Program of course:
- Entremet «Moonlight Sonata» Winter. Composition: hazelnut sponge cake with honey; stewed caramel apples; toffee; chocolate caramel mousse praline; mirror glasage.
- Buche de Noel “Maya”. Composition: chocolate flourless sponge cake; mousse with caramelized pineapple, ginger and pepper; mousse of viburnum and honey; jelly with chokeberry; mousse with bitter chocolate Tanzanie 75% Cacao Barry and spicy cocktail of the Mayans; mousse with milk caramelized chocolate Cacao Barry. For decor: spicy short pastry and mirror glaze.
- Entremet “Caramel pear”: devil’s food sponge; Hazelnut pate sablee; Spiced poached pears; Caramel and dark rum mousse; Caramel glaze.
- Individual cake “Apricot and praline”. Composition: apricot sponge cake; crunchy apricot praline; apricot jelly; cream-cheese; glacage gianduja.
- Individual cake “Four chocolates”. Composition: brownie with 4 types of chocolates; vanilla mousse with white chocolate Zephyr 34% Cacao Barry; mousse with Cacao Barry Extra-Bitter “Guayaquil” 64% chocolate and creamy liquor; mousse with Zephyr Caramel 35% Cacao Barry; glacage Gianduja Cacao Barry and milk Chocolate Alunga 41%.
- Individual cake “Green pearl”. Composition: chocolate pate sablee; flourless chocolate sponge cake; chocolate praline; matcha creme brulee; orange marmalade with calamansi; dark chocolate mousse; glacage.
- Individual cake “Les Temps de cerise”. Composition: almond crunch; almond daquoise; sour cherry coulis; almond bavaroise.
- Individual cake “Pandora”: sponge cake with dark chocolate, lemon and ginger; honey panna cotta; chocolate mousse with lemon, lime, white pepper and ginger. Chocolate box.
- Chocolate bonbons
- Chocolate tea cake with red wine.