In May 2015 was three days hands on master-class in Minsk, Belarus.
Program of course:
- Individual cake: “Lord Vanilla”: vanilla chiffon sponge cake; vanilla cream-brulee; vanilla mousse with mascarpone; cherry jelly.
- Mini individual cake “Rouge”: bisquit dacquoise with cranberries puree; soft cream caramel with red almonds; cranberries-raspberries cremeux with cream; lime mousse with natural yogurt; raspberries coulis for decorations.
- Classic coffee Opera cake
- Blueberry-lavender Opera: sponge cake “Joconde”; blueberry butter cream; lavender ganache with dark chocolate; blueberry glacage and macarons for decoration.
- Entremet “Ceris”. Composition: chocolate sponge cake flourless; praline with milk chocolate, tonka bean and feuilletine; thin layer of dark chocolate and “fleur de sel”; cherry “griotte” jelly; chocolate mousse with tonka bean.
- Individual cake “Japanese cherry”: japanese sponge cake; sour cherry jelly with bitter almonds; mousse with rosemary and white chocolate; cherry cremeux. Decoration with plastique chocolate.
- Tart with red nuts
- Tartlets “Gold dust”. Composition: linzer chocolate pate sable with cinnamon; exotic cremeux with pepper espelette; exotic soft caramel and chocolate ganache with estragon.
- Tartlets with caramel and nuts
- Chocolate bonbons