At the end of January was my master-class in Odessa, Ukraine.
Program of course:
- Entremen “Moonlight Sonata”. Composition: “red velvet” sponge cake; cherry confit with tonka bean; lemon-lime mousse with white chocolate. Chocolate decoration.
- Entremet “Wreath”. Composition: biscuit with red berries; reconstructed shtreyzel; compote with red berries; mousse with red berries; mirror glaze and chocolate decorations.
- Entremet “Flora”. Composition: crunchy base; yoghurt-laim cream; basil jelly; mousse with creen apple and lime.
- Entremet “Peppy”. Composition: Carrot cake with poopy seeds; Sea buckthorn cream; Mango mousse with lemon curd; Mousse with passion fruit, lemon and lime; Crispy croquant.
- Individual cake “Snowy strawberry”. Composition: berry biscuit; jelly with balsamic vinegar and strawberries; Light strawberry cream; almond mousse; strawberry jelly.
- Individual cake “Little lemon”. Composition: lemon cream; light lemon mousse; special crunchy base; lemon jel.
- Individual cake “Sunshine”: lemon sponge cake; pear with caramel; mousse with sea buckthorn
- Individual cake “V”. Composition: orange chiffon sponge cake; limon-lime-rosemary-pink pepper confit; yoghurt mousse with cream-cheese.
- Individual cake “Sacher” modern. Composition: Sacher sponge cake; ganache; apricote compote; chocolate decoration.
- Tartlets “Nest”. Composition: almond pate sucree with cannelle and muscovado; honey cremeux with caramelized white chocolate; pate choux with Croustillant sable; whipped camomile ganache and chocolate decorations.
- Tartlets with pear and red vine. Composition: pate sablee; pears in red mulled wine with Crème de cassis; cream Frangipane with red wine; whipped ganache with mascarpone.
- Chocolate-oramge tea cake with Grand Marnier.