5-7 of September 2016 – was author’s hands on master-classes in Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic.
Program of course:
- Green Apple Opera Cake: sponge cake with tea matcha and apple chips; baked apple mousse with lemongrass; jelly with green apple, passion fruit and tea matcha.
- Individual cake “Kiev”. Composition: sponge cake daquoise itch nuts; soft salted caramel; caramelized hazelnuts and chocolate butter cream with cognac. For decoration – chocolate nest, gold caramelized nuts and glacage “gourmet”.
- Entremet “Kiara”. Composition: caramel sponge cake; soft salted caramel; baked condensed milk mousse with dark rhum; Pate a choux.
- Entremet “Tapioca”. Composition: Reconstituted pate sablee; jelly with pieces of mango, pineapple and jasmine; light coconut mousse with tapioca.
- Entremet “Freshness of chocolate”. Composition: chocolate sponge cake; coconut croquant; mint creamy jelly; chocolate mousse.
- Entremet “Dreadnought”. Composition: lemon-poppy seeds sponge cake “Pain de genes”; mango mousse; lemon mousse. For decorations – chocolate hemisphere with lime gel.
- Individual cake “Passion of fruits”. Composition: coconut sponge cake “daquoise”; coconut cream with passion fruits; yoghurt mousse. For decorations coconut marshmallow with Malibu liquor and chocolate elements.
- Russian classic «Honey Cake» with modern style: Croquant almonds and honey; special biscuit Medovic; honey Cremeux; Light vanilla mousse; glacage, whipped ganache and microwave sponge cake for decorations.
- Tarts coconut-lime.
- Lemon-caramel tart. Composition: pate sablee; sablee croustillant; soft caramel; lemon cream.
- Macarons “Caramel, banana, balsamic”