17-19 of October 2016 was my master-class in Zagreb, Croatia.
Program of course:
- Entremet “Mad Avel”. Composition: hazelnut praline sponge cake; croquant with salted peanuts praline paste; brigadeiro; jelly with grapefruit; light mousse with fler-de-sel caramel, peanuts praline paste and milk chocolate.
- Entremet “Freshness of chocolate”. Composition: chocolate sponge cake; coconut croquant; mint creamy jelly; chocolate mousse.
- Entremet “Mougins”: caramelized sponge cake with baked white chocolate; dark chocolate mousse with 5 spices; caramelized white chocolate mousse and lemon; persimmon jelly with ginger.
- Entremet “Goddess Ishtar”. Composition: pistachio sponge cake; blackcurrant financier; mango compote; passion fruit mousse with lime.
- Entremet “Earl ruins”. Composition: chocolate sponge cake with raisins, prunes and walnuts; sweet walnut-chocolate mousse with dulce de leche; crunchy meringue.
- Blueberry-lavender Opera: sponge cake “Joconde”; blueberry butter cream; lavender ganache with dark chocolate; blueberry glacage and macarons for decoration.
- Individual cake “Japanese cherry”: japanese sponge cake; sour cherry jelly with bitter almonds; mousse with rosemary and white chocolate; cherry cremeux. Decoration with plastique chocolate.
- Carrot cake. Composition: carrot sponge cake; carrot-orange-cinnamon jelly; vanilla-cream cheese mousse; carrot-orange-curry-cardamon-pepper espelette pate de fruit for decoration.
- Individual cake “Isida”. Composition: pistachio sponge cake; raspberry-strawberry coulis; pistachio cremeux; vanilla “Bavaroise”.
- Lemon cheesecake. Composition: Reconstituted pate sablee; baked lemon cheesecake; light mousse cheesecake with Lemonchello; whipped ganache.
- Chocolate bonbons with passion fruit caramel
- Pate de fruit mango-lime-cumin