February 2016 – three days demo master-class in Lithuania, Vilnius.
Program of course:
- Entremet “A la Russe”: linzer pate sablee; salted caramel; chocolate sponge cake; caramelized pieces of rye (Borodino bread with coriander) bread; caramelized crunberry; mousse supreme with Borodino bread.
- Entremet “Toile d’araignee”. Composition: base with reconstructed linzer pate sablee; almond-lemon sponge cake; sea buckthorn mousse; caramelized pear jelly.
- Entremet “Vineyard”: black currants sponge cake daquoise; jelly with grapes, blackberry and blackberry liquor; mousse with persimmon and sage. Grape jelly for decoration and chocolate elements.
- Individual cake “Flame”: lime-mint sponge cake; mousse with mango and passion fruit; cremeux with raspberry; mint jelly.
- Entremet “Veil”. Composition: caramel sponge cake; pistachio croquant; exotic jelly with pieces of fruits and verbena; mousse with caramelized white chocolate. For decoration: caramel and fruits-berries jelly.
- Entremen “Winder box”. Composition: The base: Chocolate sponge cake; Cherry confit. The balls: Mousse with caramelized white chocolate and tonka beans; Jelly with caramelized and baked exotic fruits; Cherry glasage. All decorations made with chocolate.
- Cake “Chicoute”: three nuts dacquoise; caramel mousse with maple syrup and cloudberry jelly. Decoration: caramel glaze; chocolate, cloudberry jelly, caramel and guimauve with almond milk.
- Individual cake “Talisman”: lime pate sablee; pistachio sponge cake; black currant jelly, raspberry jelly, strawberry coulis, lemon courd and chocolate decorations.
- Individual cake “Chartreuse”: pistachio croquant, soft pistachio caramel, chocolate cream “truffle” with goat cheese.
- Chocolate bonbons with spicy ganache.
- Chocolate bonbons with buckwheat.
- Chocolate nougat.