In November 2017 was three days hands on master-class in Valencia, Spain.
Program of course:
- Entremet “Lemon-lime”. Composition: pistachio sponge cake; light mousse with lemon-lime curd and white chocolate; coconut cremeux and baked lemon cream.
- Entremet “Nutcracker”. Composition: sable breton cacao; flourless sponge cake; caramel Mou with mix of nuts; chocolate praline mousse
- Entremen “Moonlight Sonata”. Composition: “red velvet” sponge cake; cherry confit with tonka bean; lemon-lime mousse with white chocolate. Chocolate decoration.
- Individual cake “Violet”. Composition: pistachio sponge cake; blackberry jelly; violet mousse with raspberry; mirror glacage and chocolate decoration.
- Individual cake “Ode to Cocoa”. Composition: chocolate pate sablee with the cacao powder Plein Arome Cacao Barry; brownie with three type of chocolate Dark Chocolate Tanzanie 75% Cacao Barry, Milk Chocolate Lactee Caramel 31% Cacao Barry, Zephyr White Chocolate Cacao Barry 34%; tipioca with coconut flavors and lemongrass; mousse with Zephyr Caramel 35% Cacao Barry with the spices and chili pepper. Covering with the Zephyr White Chocolate Cacao Barry 34%.
- Individual cake “Ostara”. Composition: sponge cake with dry apricots; melon-calamansi-curry cream; beetroot mousse with red currants and white chocolate Zephyr Cacao Barry.
- Raspberry roll. Composition: japanese sponge cake; raspberry-passion fruit jelly; light cream with passion fruit.
- Mini caramel tea cake with milk chocolate chantilly. Composition: caramel sponge cake; caramel mousse; cream “chantilly” with milk chocolate.
- «Linzer» tart in the miniature.
- Chocolate gluten free cookie with pecan nuts.