In October 2017 was three days hands-on master-class in Seoul at EJ baking studio.
Program of course:
- Entremet “Wreath”. Composition: biscuit with red berries; reconstructed shtreyzel; compote with red berries; mousse with red berries; mirror glaze and chocolate decorations.
- Entremet “Moonlight Sonata”. Composition: “red velvet” sponge cake; cherry confit with tonka bean; lemon-lime mousse with white chocolate. Chocolate decoration.
- Entremet “Latona”. Composition: almond crunch; almond daquoise sponge cake; almond “supreme”; apricot marmalade; jelly with passion fruit, pieces of apricot and mimosa aroma. Chocolate decoration.
- Individual cake “Sacher” modern. Composition: Sacher sponge cake; ganache with dark chocolate and passion fruit; apricote compote; chocolate decoration.
- Individual cake “Apricot and praline”. Composition: apricot sponge cake; crunchy apricot praline; apricot jelly; cream-cheese; glacage gianduja.
- Individual cake “Green pearl”. Composition: chocolate pate sablee; flourless chocolate sponge cake; chocolate praline; matcha creme brulee; orange marmalade with calamansi; dark chocolate mousse; glacage.
- Cake “Caramel maelstrom”. Composition: hazelnut sponge cake; Nut-orange streusel; Orange cream; Caramel paste; Caramel cream with spices; Caramel mousse; glacage and spicy cookies for decoration.
- Individual cake “Little lemon”. Composition: lemon cream; light lemon mousse; special crunchy base; lemon jel.
- Raspberry roll. Composition: japanese sponge cake; raspberry-passion fruit jelly; light cream with passion fruit.
- «Linzer» tart with raspberry in the miniature.
- Tart with cinnamon and cherry. Composition: pate Linzer; cherry flan; cinnamon crumble; fresh berries; macarons.
- Citrus tart with whipped ganache. Composition: Citrus streuzel, coconut dacquoise, white chocolate lemon whipped Ganache, citrus jelly, white chocolate decoration.