In September 2017 was three days hands on master-class in Nizhny Novgorod.
Program of course:
- Entremet “Wreath”. Composition: biscuit with red berries; reconstructed shtreyzel; compote with red berries; mousse with red berries; mirror glaze and chocolate decorations.
- Entremet “Flora”. Composition: crunchy base; yoghurt-laim cream; basil jelly; mousse with creen apple and lime.
- Entremet: “Falling Leaves”: pistachio-lime sponge cake; red currants cremeux; mousse with baked apple and cidre.
- Entremet “Toile d’araignee”. Composition: base with reconstructed linzer pate sablee; almond-lemon sponge cake; sea buckthorn mousse; caramelized pear jelly.
- Individual cake “Snowy strawberry”. Composition: berry biscuit; jelly with balsamic vinegar and strawberries; Light strawberry cream; almond mousse; strawberry jelly.
- Raspberry roll. Composition: japanese sponge cake; raspberry-passion fruit jelly; light cream with passion fruit.
- Individual cake “Sacher” modern. Composition: Sacher sponge cake; ganache with dark chocolate and passion fruit; apricote compote; chocolate decoration.
- Caramel tea cake
- Marble vanilla-caramel tea cake
- Apple tart with the cider
- Apricot tart with pistachio frangipane.