In July was my author’s master-class in Kiev (Ukraine) at Hector J. Bravo Culinary & Pastry Arts Academy.
Program of the course:
- Entremet “Speculoos Tiramisu”. Composition: coffee sponge cake; syrop with coffee-chocolate-creamy liquor; mousse tiramisu with pate “Speculoos”; pate “Speculoos” and chocolate ganache.
- Entremer “Margo”: shiffon mango sponge cake; croquant with puffed rice and dried apricots; exotic mousse with mango, banana, mandarin; mandarin, dried apricots, lemon and Bay leaf jelly.
- Entremen “Moonlight Sonata”. Composition: “red velvet” sponge cake; cherry confit with tonka bean; lemon-lime mousse with white chocolate. Chocolate decoration.
- Entremet “Green”: lime sponge cake with tea matcha; jelly with red currants and cherry; limonchello mousse.
- Individual cake “Vert”: sponge cake with tea matcha; mousse with ricotta; raspberry.
- “Strawberry-basil” individual cake: pistachio sponge cake; green apple ganache with piece of apples; wild strawberries jelly with basil and basil mousse.
- Individual cake “Sunshine”: lemon sponge cake; pear with caramel; mousse with sea buckthorn
- Individual cake “Japanese cherry”: japanese sponge cake; sour cherry jelly with bitter almonds; mousse with rosemary and white chocolate; cherry cremeux. Decoration with plastique chocolate.
- Individual cake “Lord Vanilla”: vanilla chiffon sponge cake; vanilla cream-brulee; vanilla mousse with mascarpone; cherry jelly.
- Chocolate bonbons “passion fruit caramel”
- Sea buckthorn macarons
- Chocolate tea cake with red wine
- Strawberry tartlets
- Tartlets with caramelized nuts