In June 2016 was my master-class in India at Lavonne Academy of Baking Science and Pastry Arts.
Program of course:
- Entremet “Curry” – Curry sponge cake; crumble; pineapple confit with coriander; pistachio mousse with coriander.
- Entremet “Tapioca” – reconstructed pate sucree; jelly with pieces of mango, pineapple and jasmine; light coconut mousse with tapioca;
- Entremen “Moonlight Sonata”. Composition: “red velvet” sponge cake; cherry confit with tonka bean; lemon-lime mousse with white chocolate. Chocolate decoration.
- Entremet “Blueblue”: chocolate pain de genes; almond praline; apricot and cherry jelly; passion fruit soft caramel; chocolate mousse (53,8% of cacao). Chocolate glaze and chocolate decoration.
- Individual cake “Violet”: pistachio sponge cake; blackberry jelly; violet mousse with raspberry; mirror glacage and chocolate decoration.
- Entremet “Honey cake”: croquant with nuts and honey; classic cponge honey cake; honey cremeux; white mirror glasage; whipped ganache and microwave sponge cake for decorations.
- Individual cake “Talisman”: lime pate sablee; pistachio sponge cake; black currant jelly, raspberry jelly, strawberry coulis, lemon courd and chocolate decorations.
- Individual cake “Flower of the Taj Mahal”: Chocolate sponge cake with cardamom streusel; chocolate Mousse; Cremeux with orange, mango and curry; Chocolate jelly; Mousse with saffron; White vanilla glaze; caramel and chocolate decoration.
- Tart Tatin (eggless): crumble with dry apple chips; almond cream frangipane; apples with caramel. For decoration apple chips.
- Tart “THE LION KING”: almond pate sablee; orange-spices pastry cream; baked Pineapple with banana-caramel-spices sause; exotic macarons (mango, carrot, orange, spices).
- Tartlets “Rich Fruits” (eggless): pate sucree without eggs; vanilla cream; fruits jelly with agar-agar.
- Profiteroles tiramisu
- Pate de fruit mango-melon-Curry
- Chocolate-raspberry tea cake
- Gluten free orange tea cake