March 2017 – was my author’s four days hands on master-class in Bucharest, Romania.
Program of course:
- Entremet “Taiga Forest”: sponge cake with dried cranberries and pine nuts; mousse with goat milk with honey, rosemary and taiga honey; jelly of pomegranate juice with wild rose.
- Entremen “Moonlight Sonata”. Composition: “red velvet” sponge cake; cherry confit with tonka bean; lemon-lime mousse with white chocolate. Chocolate decoration.
- Cake “Caprese”: Sponge cake with basil and olive oil; caramelized in honey tomatoes; strawberry confit; mousse with basil, mozzarella and mascarpone.
- Entremet “Latona”. Composition: almond crunch; almond daquoise sponge cake; almond “supreme”; apricot marmalade; jelly with passion fruit, pieces of apricot and mimosa aroma. Chocolate decoration.
- Entremet “Charlotte aux poires”. Composition: “lady finger” sponge cake; pear bavaroise; pears in syrup.
- Raspberry roll. Composition: japanese sponge cake; raspberry-passion fruit jelly; light cream with passion fruit.
- “Strawberry-basil” individual cake: pistachio sponge cake; green apple ganache with piece of apples; wild strawberries jelly with basil and basil mousse.
- Individual cake “V”. Composition: orange chiffon sponge cake; limon-lime-rosemary-pink pepper confit; yoghurt mousse with cream-cheese.
- Individual cake “Harley”. Composition: almond sponge cake with apples and cognac raisins; almond croustillant with cocoa nibs; jelly lime-green apple; hazelnut milk jelly with rosemary and “caramelized” white chocolate; cognac-praline mousse.
- Individual cake “Sacher” modern. Composition: Sacher sponge cake; ganache; apricote compote; chocolate decoration.
- Petit fours “linzer tart” with raspberry.
- Tart Taten modern
- Tartlets “Caramel – popcorn”
- Citrus tart with whipped ganache
- Galette de rois with special russian dough and cream frangipane
- Tart “brioche” with raspberry and whipped ganache
- Tea cake chocolate-orange with Grand Marnier soaking syrup.