In June 2016 was three days hands on master-class in Astana (Kazakhstan).
Program of the course:
- Entremet “Coffee”: cofee sponge cake; coffee cremeux with creamy coffee liquor with white chocolate; coffee mousse.
- Entremet “Three chocolates” (gluten free)
- Entremen “Moonlight Sonata”. Composition: “red velvet” sponge cake; cherry confit with tonka bean; lemon-lime mousse with white chocolate. Chocolate decoration.
- Entremet “Black forest” (without gelatine): Composition: chocolate sponge cake “pain de genes”; chocolate crumble; cherry jelly “griotte”; coconut sponge cake with tonka bean; whipped mascarpone ganache with vanilla.
- Entremet “Taiga Forest”: sponge cake with dried cranberries and pine nuts; mousse with goat milk with honey, rosemary and taiga honey; jelly of pomegranate juice with wild rose.
- Individual cake “Sherlock”: oat base with honey, nuts and dry fruits (without baking); hazelnut-oat sponge cake; blackberry-raspberyy cremeux; vanilla cremeux; mousse with oat porridge with vanilla.
- Individual cake (snack) “Three nuts for Cinderella”: sablee Breton; crispy chocolate praline; guimauve (marshmallow) with passion fruit; pate choux with nuts praline cream.
- Coconut-lime daquoise; mousse with pink peach with thyme; mousse lime-lemongrass; whipped jelly with lemon-lime-tea matcha.
- Individual cake “Vert”: sponge cake with tea matcha; mousse with ricotta; raspberry.
- Passion fruit tart with whipped jelly.
- Black currants tart with pears.
- Chocolate tea cake with peanuts.
- Honey-crunberry macarons.
- Pate de fruit “Carrot-orange-spices”.