November 2016 was hands on master-class in St. Petersburg.
Program of course:
- Buche de Noel “Cofee”: cofee sponge cake; coffee cremeux with creamy coffee liquor with dark chocolate; milk chocolate mousse; coffee mousse.
- Buche “Rio” – exotique cremeux, le the au jasmin et thym gelee, mousse au pamplemousse, сoconut dacquoise et biscuit “Joconde”.
- Buche de noel “Сhristmas box”. Composition:
– Chocolate sponge cake;
– Cherry confit
– Mousse with caramelized white chocolate and tonka beans;
– Jelly with caramelized and baked exotic fruits.
– Cherry glasage
All decorations made with chocolate.
- Buche de Noel “Russia”: sponge cake “5 spices with quince; cranberry spiced jelly with red wine; baked quince and apple; vanilla mousse with special Russian product “baked milk”. Red mirrow glaze and chocolate decorations.
- Cake “Melody of red”: lemon cponge cake with Creme fraiche; mandarin-honey confit; coconut-honey layer; baking caramelized apricot-rosemary jelly; coconut mousse with cocoa butter. White mirror glaze and chocolate decorations.
- Individual cake “V”. Composition: orange chiffon sponge cake; limon-lime-rosemary-pink pepper confit; yoghurt mousse with cream-cheese.
- Individual cake “Harley”. Composition: almond sponge cake with apples and cognac raisins; almond croustillant with cocoa nibs; jelly lime-green apple; hazelnut milk jelly with rosemary and “caramelized” white chocolate; cognac-praline mousse.
- Individual cake “Lilo” (Disney’s cartoon “Lilo & Stitch”). Composition: chocolate-praline sponge cake; mousse with pate de speculoos; jelly with baked pineapple with the caramel-banana sous. Decoration with cinnamon cookies and chocolate elements.
- Tart “Granny Smith”. Composition: hazelnut sponge cake; hazelnut pate sucree; chocolate cremeux with hazelnut; apple-orange compote with vanilla. For decoration: apple chips and whipped vanilla cream.
- Chocolate bonbons
- Pate de fruit
- Work with chocolate