November 2016 was three days unique hands on master-class in Sofia, where I had 40 students. It was great working time!
Program of course:
- Individual cake “Expression”: almond sponge cake; beetroot jelly with rose; raspberry jelly; mousse with estragon and beetroot chips for decoration.
- Opera “Raspberry-anis”. Composition: sponge cake Joconde; berry’s soaking syrop; vanilla buttercream; raspberry jelly with anis; pink glacage Opera.
- Entremet “Curry”: sponge cake with curry; apple crumble; pineapple confit with coriander; pistachio mousse.
- Entremet “Freshness of chocolate”. Composition: chocolate sponge cake; coconut croquant; mint creamy jelly; chocolate mousse.
- Entremet “Tapioca”. Composition: Reconstituted pate sablee; jelly with pieces of mango, pineapple and jasmine; light coconut mousse with tapioca.
- Entremet “Kiara”. Composition: caramel sponge cake; soft salted caramel; baked condensed milk mousse with dark rhum; Pate a choux.
- Individual cake “The Ceris”: japanese sponge cake; cherry mousse; chocolate mousse with cherry; mousse with cherry tea.
- Individual cake “Passion of fruits”. Composition: coconut sponge cake “daquoise”; coconut cream with passion fruits; yoghurt mousse. For decorations coconut marshmallow with Malibu liquor and chocolate elements.
- Tart St.Honore with blackcurrants macarons.
- Tart taten modern
- Pate de fruit blackberry-raspberry-rosemary
- Pistachio tea cake with raspberry coulis.