In May of 2016 was my hands on master-class in Moscow’s Chocolate Academy Cacao Barry.
Program of course:
- “Fleur de rhubarbe”: sponge cake “Emmanuel” with red currants; jelly with rhubarb and red currants; ganache with hibiscus; mousse with rhubarb and hibiscus.
- Entremet “Lemon-lime”: pistachio sponge cake; light mousse with lemon-lime curd and white chocolate; coconut cremeux and baked lemon cream.
- Entremet “La Cerisaie”. Composition: reconstituted pistachio Sable Breton with cococnut; pistachio sponge cake; cherry confit; mousse coconut-passion fruit. For decoration – red mirrow glacage and pistachio cremeux with cherry confit.
- “Marble” individual cake: cherry mousse; peach mousse; peach jelly; caramelized mousse with peach; caramelized sponge cake with white chocolate.
- Entremet “Veil”. Composition: caramel sponge cake; pistachio croquant; exotic jelly with pieces of fruits and verbena; mousse with caramelized white chocolate. For decoration: caramel and fruits-berries jelly.
- Individual cake “Elania”. Composition: coconut daquoise; exotic mousse with citrus fruits; light strawberry mousse; wipped vanilla ganache with mascarpone and strawberry jelly for decorations.
- “Black and white” individual cake.
– Dark part: spong cake “Davil’s food cake” with dark chocolate; chocolate mousse mousse “supreme”; chocolate hemisphere with liquid brigadeiro, pepper espeltt and sucre petillant.
– White part: coconut sponge cake daquoise; mousse coconut-litchi; white hemisphere with coconut marmelade.
- Tart with cinnamon and blackberry.
- Nuts tartlets with caramel.
- Strawberry tartlets.
- Dessert “Zephyr and caramel”.
- 100% Caramel tea cake.
- Pistachio tea cake with raspberyy pate de fruit.