December 2016 was three days hands on master-class in Kiev, Ukraine.
Program of course:
- Buche de Noel “Cofee”: cofee sponge cake; coffee cremeux with creamy coffee liquor with dark chocolate; milk chocolate mousse; coffee mousse.
- Buche de Noel “Bolo de rolo”: chocolate-orange bisquit without flour; orange-vanilla panna cotta; chocolate mousse with Tonka bean; tradition Brazilian dessert “bolo de rolo” with strawberry-passion fruit confiture.
- Buche de noiel “Caramel and chocolate”. Composition: caramel sponge cake; mousse with caramelized white chocolate; caramel-chocolate cremeux;mousse with dark chocolate. Chocolate decorations.
- Buche de Noel “Russia”: sponge cake “5 spices with quince; cranberry spiced jelly with red wine; baked quince and apple; vanilla mousse with special Russian product “baked milk”. Red mirrow glaze and chocolate decorations.
- Entremet “Goddess Ishtar”. Composition: pistachio sponge cake; blackcurrant financier; mango compote; passion fruit mousse with lime.
- Individual cake “Harley”. Composition: almond sponge cake with apples and cognac raisins; almond croustillant with cocoa nibs; jelly lime-green apple; hazelnut milk jelly with rosemary and “caramelized” white chocolate; cognac-praline mousse.
- Individual cake “Christmas”: sponge cake “5 spices” with orange confiture; cranberry jelly with mulled wine; orange-lemon mousse, chocolate decoration.
- Lemon-caramel tart. Composition: pate sablee; sablee croustillant; soft caramel; lemon cream.
- Tartlets “Snow Queen”: almond pate sablee; vanilla pastry cream; mint guimauve (marshmallow); pate choux with coconut mousse.
- Chocolate tea cake with caramelized banana
- Chocolate-orange tea cake
- Bonbons truffle