In July 2017 was hands on master-class in Israel, Tel Aviv.
Program of course:
- Buche de noel “Drunk apple”. Composition: almond sponge cake “daquoise”; pate praline; panna cotta; creme praline with calvados; pastry cream praline with milk chocolate; apple “ministrone” with calvados for decoration.
- Entremet “Eos”. Composition: lemon sponge cake with cream fraiche; whild strawberry jelly; yoghurt-sour cream mousse; shantilly.
- Entremet “A la Russe”: linzer pate sablee; salted caramel; chocolate sponge cake; caramelized pieces of rye (Borodino bread with coriander) bread; caramelized crunberry; mousse supreme with Borodino bread.
- Cake “Nougatine” (gluten free): chocolate nougat with pistachio; chocolate flourless sponge cake; chocolate jelly; chocolate mousse with tonka bean; mirror chocolate glaze and chocolate decoration.
- Opera “Raspberry-anis”. Composition: sponge cake Joconde; berry’s soaking syrop; vanilla buttercream; raspberry jelly with anis; pink glacage Opera.
- Entremet “Kiara”. Composition: caramel sponge cake; soft salted caramel; baked condensed milk mousse with dark rhum; Pate a choux.
- Individual cake “Phoenix Nest”. Composition: almond sponge cake; raspberry mousse with passion fruit; jelly with blackberry, black curants and Creme de cassis.
- Individual cake “Banana Tiramisu”. Composition: banana bread with chocolate drops; syrop coffee-caramel-liquor; caramelized bananas; vanilla-coffee cream with liquor; whipped coffee-liquor ganache.
- Tropic pie
- Chocolate tea cake with soft caramel.